Questions & Answers about your group visit
- I have registered my group online but have not received a confirmation yet!
Don't worry! As long as your group meets the requirements for a group tour (minimum group size, timely registration at least 5 days before the visit), your visit can definitely take place. You will receive written confirmation to present at the ticket office at least 3 working days before your visit! If you have not received your confirmation by 3 days before your visit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our group does not reach the minimum group size. Can I still register a group visit?
Unfortunately, all groups must meet the minimum group size. It is not possible to register with fewer participants. Please buy your tickets through the regular online shop at www.holidaypark.de.
- Are there any offers for special schools or other social institutions that do not meet the minimum group size?
Every year during the "Rosa Wochen" we allow social institutions to visit the Holiday Park. You can find more information about the time periods at www.rosawochen.de.
- The size of my group has changed. Do I have to report the changes?
You can simply inform us of the change in group size on the day of your visit. You do not need a new booking confirmation.
If you have booked a bus transfer from Haßloch station or a menu, please inform us of any major changes via email@example.com, stating your "PL number" or Reservation Number.
- Do I have to pay for the booked tickets for my group in advance?
No, payment is made on the day of your visit at the group box office at the main entrance, depending on the number of visitors who have actually arrived.
- Do I have to pay for the booked tickets for my group in cash?
No, we accept cash as well as VISA, Master Card, EC and Maestro. We do not accept payment on invoice.
- I've booked tickets online and I don't need all tickets. Can I get a refund?
As long as you reach the minimum group size you can ask for a refund of not used tickets at our Service Point at the entrance.